Friday, March 13, 2009

Something's Missing....

Something has been missing from my blog.
What could it be?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Pictures of me and Tony? Check!
Pictures of the girls? Check!
Pictures of the new puppy? Check!
Hmmmmmm?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Of course! My under-photographed oldest child, Michael!
Michael HATES having his picture taken. Like REALLY hates it. So it took a lot for me to get him to agree to the photo shoots. I needed pictures for his high school graduation announcements, so he had little choice in the matter. Day one we went to his school with his friend, Jacob. Here are some of my favorites:


Day two we went to downtown Tempe:


We founds some really cool places to take the pictures. These are all unedited and not cropped. I think I have some good ones to work with in here!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the backgrounds and he looks great. He looks so much like Toni! Wow, it's amazing how quickly he's grown up.

H said...

Alright, so Michael is a stud. (Can I say that about my friend's son?!) Why would that handsome boy not want to have his picture taken?! Oh, yeah, he's a teenage boy! Anyway, he looks great and I agree with Crystal- a lot like Toni.

Antonia said...

Wow! You got some great shots to work with!! Nice job.

I'm so jealous of your new camera. I think I'm going to have to get one soon :)

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing your other blogger friends were thinking.....Toni to a tee.