Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Scrap Space (don't be hatin'...)

The girls and I spent a lot of our spring break cleaning and organizing our craft room. We purged quite a bit and got all of our stuff organized and easy to use. I now have everything out of my crop bags, store bags, etc. All my patterned paper is organized in the paper towers by vendor. My cardstock is in rainbow color order. The slatwall houses items on pegs that were in packages in categories like alphabets, flowers, bling, ribbon, chipboard, adhesives, and artsy stuff (like alcohol ink, glitter, embossing, etc). The shelves have unused albums, frames, and other projects, as well as a row of cardmaking supplies. We have baskets of paints, punches, buttons and brads. Drawers are holding embellishments by category (ie "girl", "holidays", etc.) I love it! Here are the results:




And one of my favorite parts, my bowls of ribbon! Beautiful!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i'm hatin'. :) you could open your own store. great work!

H said...

OOOH! AAAH!

Antonia said...

love it! you have a ton of room. it looks like your own private scrap store! i'm entirely jealous. with the new move i had to give up my scraproom and settle on splitting a den with my roomie...BUMMER!! i'm just going to come over and use your's now! :)

Monique said...

Wow! You have a whole store in one room. It is all nice and organized!!!