Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! It's nearly here, and I am nearly ready. There are still a few odds and ends I need to get, but the majority of my preparations are complete. This is a photo of some ornaments that I gave to a friend for our Scrapbooks, Etc. gift exchange. They came from my grandmother's home. My friend loved them. You can see her thoughts on them on her blog, listed along the sidebar as "be yourself: live with passion". She is a lovely, artistic lady, and likes all things vintage. I was nervous about the gift exchange but it was so fun. And Heidi, who gave me my gift, chose really well. I got a cute mug with goodies and a Starbucks gift card inside. Does she know me or what?

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

mscavanaugh said...

I had such a good time on sunday, thanks! I seriously don't get enough time with you girls. thanks for adding me to your blogroll :-)
Melissa