Sunday, November 2, 2008

GOTV

Also known as "get out the vote". Alexa and I spent the afternoon making phone calls at the Democratic headquarters in Tempe. We were helping in the efforts by letting people know their polling place and times. As Tony and I have already voted on our early ballots, I want to make sure everyone else goes to vote. This is the most important election of any of our lifetimes so, if you haven't already, don't forget to vote on November 4th!

For those friends and family in AZ and CA, both states have ballot measures to write discrimination into our states' constitutions. I would like to just put it out there that inter-racial marriage used to be illeagal, and I am glad that has changed (obviously), and hate to see discrimination against any group of human beings. Just my two cents on the matter.

Anyway, I know we don't all agree, but I hope we all exersize our right as Americans and Vote!

No comments: