Sunday, November 11, 2012

Busy, Busy

These past few weeks have been pretty busy around here.

First, Celeste spent part of her fall break at Scripps with Alexa, for some sister bonding time:
 We had a really big birthday, Sophie is now 10, double digits, woot woot! For her birthday, we went riding:
 
Sophie also was referred by her school nurse for.....

Glasses!

 Alexa came home for a quick 4 day weekend, my parents were here as well, and we took no pictures!

The boys went on their annual trip to the dunes for Halloween, and had a great time.

Then came Halloween. Michael carved pumpkins with the girlies:
 And for the first time in 15 years, my La Leche League group did NOT do the cakewalk! We had to actually make plans for Halloween. We went to trunk-or-treating at our neighbors' church, and then some trick-or-treating.

Here is Sophie as a "pretty witch" along with Sadie as her black cat:



And Celeste as Mario:


 And finally, Celeste turned 15! I know, I can't believe it either! She took pizza and cookies to school and then went to the movies with some friends. Boy are these kids growing fast!


And a sneak peek on what has been keeping me so busy, my next furniture re-do:

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

You certainly have been BUSY!! I love the girls Halloween costumes! I can't wait to see your next project :)