Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy 8 Years, Sophie!

So, my {baby} Sophie turned 8 on Saturday!  It is hard for me to believe, time moved so slow when I was home with little ones, and now the years are flying by. We went to Legends of the Guardians at the IMAX, then dinner at Claim Jumper with all 6 of us.

Sunday we went for Mojo fro-yo, and a little b-day photo shoot.





I stopped buying school pictures a few years ago {because, Hello?!? they ALWAYS suck!}.  So we take our own once a year.  I think one of these will do nicely!

And now 8 thing I love about my 8 year old:

1. She is so smart, and loves to read and write stories.
2. She is creative, always doing some sort of craft, and using all my good scrapbooking stuff....
3. She is hilarious, always saying or doing something to make us laugh.
4. She is caring, she really cares about people and animals.
5.She is sassy, which we all hope turns into a strong, independent adult.
6. She is artistic and loves to draw and paint.
7. She is energetic and loves to be busy.
8. She is loving, always giving hugs and wanting to cuddle.

So happy birthday to you, Sophie-lou!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...Happy 8th Birthday Sophie!! Great photos and a fun little list :)

Amber said...

Happy! Happy! Happy 8th Birthday Sophie! Love the photos! I think the last one is my favorite! I was going to do a similar list for Dave for his birthday but do you know how hard it is to list 40? ha!

Ally said...

Your photos are MUCH better than those crappy school photos would be!

Julie said...

Happy birthday, Sophie!! Glad you had a great day.