Friday, April 9, 2010

Ren Fair

I want to start by saying (yet again) thank you to all our friends and family who have been supporting our fundraising for Alexa's trip, and to let you know that HER TRIP IS NOW PAID FOR! That's right, 100% paid off! We are now focusing our efforts on the smaller task of spending money and items needed for her trip, but that seems small potatoes now!
Our last fundraising effort was a booth at her school's Renaissance Fair. We sold our hair accessories, jewelry, and small purses:


Alexa was at a softball tournament which left me and the little girls to man the booth, and have some fun:

We really had a great time and made a little over $100. Added to the $700 from our crop, and our first payment from the Fry's card donation, we had all we needed for her April payment. Boy did that feel good!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! That is awesome! I am so happy for you guys!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

CONGRATS!!!! I'm glad all of the hard work you and your family put into the fundraising was such a success!! I seriously love every single items you have on your table! So cute :)

Joanna said...

Great job! What a big task. I can't imagine doing that much fundraising. You guys are rock stars.

H said...

Hair clips... I'm supposed to be making some of those now! I mostly wanted to say I love the shots of the merchandise- true photographic talent there.