Monday, July 6, 2009

just a little bit OBSESSED!

So I have been a little obsessed with reading this summer.



Mostly "chick lit" like the Sookie Stackhouse series of vampire books that the HBO series "True Blood" is based on {thanks Kimberly}:

And (of all things) Middle School fiction, such as "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins {thanks Emily}. Can't wait for the sequel:

The girls and I have been spending A LOT of time at the library!
Library holds and inter-library loans have been good to us.

3 comments:

Ally said...

I have been dying to start the Sookie books! I gave the first one to Taylor in December as one of her Chanukah presents and she devoured the entire series so fast, I decided I needed to read them! First, I must finish The Hour I First Believed though - Wally Lamb's latest. It's definitely not chick lit! But then I'm onto Sookie and Confessions of a Shopaholic - both of which I've started!

Amber said...

Lisa-

I just finished the lastest Sookie Stackhouse book in May. You are really going to enjoy the series. I can't wait till Oct. to get the latest.. They are easy reads. This must be the summer for reading. I just finished My Sisters Keeper, Wednesday Letters and I am currently reading 'The Physick book of Dilerance Dane' and 'The girl who stopped swimming'
Hope all is well with you.. Hopefully we will get to scrap together soon!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

I know!!! Wasn't Hunger Games the best? I was obsessed.